COOKIES POLICY KONRAD
1. The "cookies" technique is used on websites related to the Store's operation.
2. "Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, stored on Users' devices and intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. The default parameters of cookies allow you to read the information contained therein only to the server that created them. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. "Cookies" are used to adapt the content of websites to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help understand how the User uses the Store's websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding the User's personal identification.
4. Types of "cookies" files:
'Temporary' session-related cookies remain in your browser only for the duration of the session, i.e. until you exit the site.
'Persistent' cookies remain in your browser after the end of the session (unless they are deleted by the user).
'Analytical' cookies collect information about the use of a given website, such as pages visited by a given user and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the collected data is aggregated in such a way that it becomes anonymous. Analytical cookies are used to improve the site.
'Functional' cookies allow the website to remember any choices made on the pages (such as changing the font size, adjusting the page) and enable services such as adding comments on someone's blog.
5. By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows the placement of "cookies" on the terminal device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in your web browser settings or to inform you whenever they are sent to your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings. Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.